Friday, April 4, 2008

What are you Playing this Weekend?

PSP Love Weekend

Me and Stephanie are spending the weekend with our Parents. Since we're going to be away, it's going to be a very "portable" weekend.

Because of the "tidiousness" and near addiction of [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World, I decided to put minimal time on my DS. I want to give some love to my PSP this weekend.

I'm going to be playing a lot of [PSP] Monster Hunter Freedom 2, [PSP] Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords, and if I feel like it, some [PSP] Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. I fell in the mood for Monster Hunter again this week, so this weekend is going to be perfect. If anyone has any tips to make grinding Khezu-carves easier (Need Electro Sac), please tell me in the comment section. I hate Khezu with a passion, and as far as I know Khezu/Red Khezu is the only one that gives Electro Sac.

Even with so much PSP-Love, I will bring my DS Lite with Animal Crossing just to keep up with my daily tasks and to get K.K.'s song tomorrow night.

So, what are YOU playing this weekend?