Monday, April 14, 2008

Guitar Hero III, Flat Tire, and Getting Ill

What do these things have in common?

The answer: They're all part of my past weekend!

Me and Stef impulsively got [PS3] Guitar Hero III last Friday. Friday night and Saturday went really well. I haven't felt this excited/dedicated to a music-game since [PS2] Amplitude. It's fun, it's "involved", and it's challenging.

Sunday started ok. We had a list of things to do. When we got in the car, something felt wrong. Stef opened the door (on the passenger side, for those who need a compass getting out of bed in the morning) and saw that I had a flat tire. Every small auto service shops are closed on Sunday here, and even some of the "bigger" ones. We found a place that could check the tire and either plug it or repair the leak. In the end, we didn't have to change the tire.

Finally, I'm sick today. I caught a cold, again.