Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer's Gaming Objectives

Summer vacation is at my door, so it's that time to define some gaming objectives. Many great PSP are going to start to coming out starting in August with Ys Seven, so to help the wait, I'm attacking a bunch of my non-completed games. This also goes in the direction of my 2010 Gaming Resolution. Hit the jump for the list.
  • [NDS] Scribblenauts - I lost the drive to this game. Yes, it's innovative but I just lost it. So, between now and Fall I will slave through the remaining missions.
  • [PSP] Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - I've been playing this game for years, yes, but I never even finished the regular playthrough/ending (even after almost 100 hours through...). It's going to take several hours, but I will finish it... then get [PSP] Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days <.<...
  • [PSP] Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - Normal playthrough
  • [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2 - I'm only missing the final "ultimate" star... anyone who got to this point knows what I'm going through...
There's a lot more games I "should" complete, but I'm not in a hurry. An example is [PSP] Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. It's incredibly fun, but it's just as fun to take your time.

I'm not going to post anything whenever I complete a game off of my summer list