Thursday, October 18, 2007

R&C Future Moved Back to Original Date (?)

It would seem that Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction has been moved back from the pushed back date, back to the original release date... which is in five days (originally dated for October 23, then pushed to October 30, now back to the 23...)

Confirmation by SCEA through N4G.com.

I can already hear some of you: "Why should you care? You don't even have a PS3 yet..." I beg to differ ;)...


I've been saving money, a little at a time, strictly to purchase a PS3. Took about a year. When I finished my recent Photo-Retouching, I started rolling my change jars and it's only then I noticed that I reached my goal.

I've been playing Folklore since Friday night. I absolutely love it. It's a very well executed game with an excellent story delivery. The story will always leave you hanging and wanting more. While I played, on the first night, I downloaded the Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Demo and the Resistance: Fall of Man Demo off of the PSN Store. The R&CF Demo is an absolute blast.

Now, it's time for me to get back on Maya ;)...