Saturday, October 20, 2007

masteringMaya: The Fundamentals - Fun

I love these lessons

This has been a pretty busy day of cleaning with Stef, with a big portion of the day being annoyed by the upstair neighbors taking care of two kids for a friend of theirs with the kids running back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth for hours.

I still managed to go through all the lessons that are before we start creating the advance shaders for the project. I'm very excited. My goal is start and finish the earth by tomorrow night.

Tonight, in the lessons, I created a Toon Shader.



I know there's Toon Shading already built in the last few versions of Maya, but this Toon Shading was built from scratch and I have the Network to prove it.


I really love working with Networks. I need to practice though. Maybe find some tutorials to just mess around with...