Thursday, October 18, 2007

Confirmation from Feadóg

Something I've been keeping a tight lid on is that I wanted (and did) order an Irish Whistle. There's a few reasons behind this, but I don't feel like discussing it now. I can say one of them: I wanted an addition to my flute in my dad's Worship Group at church.

I didn't want to spend a huge amount of money, so I did a lot of research. The best choice for my buck seemed to be a Nickel 'D' Feadóg. $9 USD isn't the end of the world. When I ordered, I didn't get an email confirmation... I thought that was odd. I waited a week. Nothing... I sent them an email... nothing. Today I get an email. The name sounded... Irish. It was my confirmation email. Their demand is so huge that they are implementing an automated order system, which should be up and running soon, so their staff was pretty busy while manual orders were piling up.

As a Web-Designer, I know the troubles they're going through right now. So no harm done. :) I'm just happy that my order went through.