Sunday, February 8, 2009

Layout, Logic, and Creativity Update

Want to know what I've been up to lately? Easy, I've arranged an new furniture layout for the apartment and started to execute it. Now that I have a functional layout that me and Stéphanie are both happy with, it's time to think of the decoration.

As you may have also notice, there's a second progress bar that has been added a few weeks ago. A few days before the extraction of my two upper wisdom teeth, 3DBuzz had a major change for Member Sponsors, which I have been for a few years. I basically have access to several products including something I wanted to learn quite some time ago - C#/XNA/Game Programming.

I've always been more of the logical type than creative. I'm geared both towards logic and creativity—I'm creative with my logic and logical with my creativity. I've always was more natural with programming, though. As you can see, I'm quickly catching up to my masteringMaya progress. It's not necessarly a bad thing. With some reflection I've been doing since the Holidays, I've found my motivation problem with Maya. This is for another post.