Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Small Update

Just a little update about what's been happening around my world. I'm not even sure this is even going to get posted. The snowstorm hasn't hit us yet, and my internet is already acting flaky... We'll just see what happens.

I finally finished [PSP] Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. I've been wanting to finish it for a while, but I was really stuck somewhere in the game (lost and underpowered), and I lent the game to Mimi. But, now it's over. Incredible game, great gameplay, Epic story and ending.

This weekend I'm going to be working on making a scaled floor plan of the apartment so I can start figuring out a good furniture layout. I want to decorate, but I first need a great layout for mah stuffz. I got two great ideas, maybe more will spawn with the plan in front of me.

Lastly, if you're like me, meaning interested in digital arts, photography, multimedia design, graphic design/creation, web development... basically, everything multimedia, check out Layers Magazine. I've was subscribed to it at the office and recently renewed (subscriptions expired right as the Health Authority's restructuration was announced) and I simply love this magazine...

EDIT: It posted!