Sunday, September 9, 2007

masteringMaya: The Fundamentals and more

Backyard Update

With all the things that could slow me down, I finally did it. I finished modeling the backyard.



I should be starting to create the shaders very soon.

I mentionned things that slowed me down. There's Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, Planet Puzzle League, and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption just to name a few. I'm really surprised with Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. My Wii is finally getting some lovin'. I should be posting my impressions after playing through once.

It was also my birthday on the 7th (yay! me!). Stef' knows that I love Micro-R/C stuff (things I can play with in the apartement in random moments of boredom), so she ordered a Air Hogs: Reflex for me. I can't wait to get it. I ordered myself a replacement PSP faceplate for the non-OEM Flatblack one that Geo gave me. The Flatblack is pretty cool (no finger smudges, yay!), but since it's non-OEM, the Analog Nub hole is not aligned with the Nub itself, so any thumb pressure "numbs" the sensitivity of the Upper vertical axis. I got the new Camy Pro Gear White PSP OEM-Faceplate since the Asterix white-one seems to be always sold out. Reviews are great for the Camy line of PSP Faceplate and tested to be true OEM, so this is going to fix my Analog Nub problem. I'll post pictures once I installed it (I first need to get it :P).

So that's pretty much it for now. Now that my vacation is over, that work is starting to become normal again, and that my birthday is passed. I just hope I won't be too stucked on Metroid Prime 3...