Saturday, December 5, 2009

Change of Email

I did something I wanted to do for a little while: change email address and provider (MS is not focusing enough on the mail element, resulting in an incredibly sloppy mail service at times, and it's pissing me off, but that's for another discussion...)

It was a hard decision because I was attached to zsyrinx. But when I had people having a hard time understanding when I was verbally giving them my email, I knew that it was maybe time for me to change.

The new email is a bit more "mature" and professional, and it's much easier to undersand. Of course I'm not going to write it out on this post, but if you know where to look, you'll find it.

There's a lot of work involved in changing emails after almost 10 years. It's not doing the change that's hard and tedious, it's everything else (changing every subscriptions, logins, etc...). I swear I have work for the next 6 months just with these changes!