Friday, November 27, 2009

New Blog Layout

As you may have noticed, I have again changed my blog layout. If you haven't, I highly recommend you go see an optometrist ASAP.

For a long time I wanted a look that represented what I was about and what I wanted my blog to be. I wanted a clean "design" feel with a "modern grunge" accent and with a much wider real-estate space for both the posts and the right-side column.

I decided to sit down and find a new template or find ways to fully edit the one that was in place. I was lucky enough to find a template that reflected exactly what I had in mind. It's Natural Gloom by Klodian.

There were some tiny bugs with some of the stuff I had implemented in the old layout, but the new look and new features (such as editable top menu) outweighed the little bugs.