Friday, July 24, 2009

What's this, a Blog?

Yes, I haven't updated in two weeks now. I suck like that!

The reason is that I have nothing to really post about. I haven't done anything outside of work and gaming/relaxing. I haven't worked on C#/XNA much (I got about 3 hours of work done in Knowledge Review 7, with many more to go) and I haven't designed or created anything. I just took it easy for the past two weeks. Work was pretty hectic, so I didn't have the energy to put into out-of-office work.

But this will change. I'm now on vacation for the next three weeks. I don't have a lot of things planned except a possible last-minute trip and the World Acadian Congress 2009 here in the region. So outside of that, I'm going to relax, maybe make another poster design, at least finish Knowledge Review 7, and get a lot of sunshine.

I'm also going to continue something I (finally) started doing— exercise. Every morning, two kilometers or more of walking. Once I picked up the pace, extend the length. This is a part of my New-Year resolution.

I haven't really forgotten about my blog, I just don't have anything to post.