Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No Computer = More Gaming Time?

I officially sold my computer Saturday. As a result, I've been playing a lot of video games (consoles) since. I purchased Secret Agent Clank in the weekend and rented Resistance: Fall of Man. I won't be getting a computer before mid-August for sure, so I have quite a lot of gaming time on my hands.

I thought back on my "gaming commitment" post and thought of my gaming-backlog and things I would like to complete. In no perticular order (except for the first few):
  • Complete 1st playthrough of [PSP] Secret Agent Clank
  • Complete New Save File of [Wii] Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
  • Complete [PS2] Ratchet: Deadlocked 100%
  • Complete [PSP] Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters 100%
  • Complete [PS3] Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction 100%
  • Complete [PSP] Secret Agent Clank 100%
  • Finish [PSP] Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
  • Unlock Bloody Palace in [PS3] Devil May Cry 4
  • Finish Hard Career on [PS3] Guitar Hero III
  • Progress in [PSP] Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
I don't have months of free time in front of me, so it's fair to say that some objectives won't even be touched, but it's going to be fun. I have three weeks of vacation somewhere in there.