Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Random Update

Nothing too interesting... really...

I didn't have the time to update anything recently since I don't have time to do much "cool" stuff. Why is that, you ask? Well, it seems that me and Stef are moving out.

We're staying in town, but we're changing apartments. We're sick of upstair neighbors and basement apartments, so we're moving to a better apartment. The catch is that it's only one bedroom instead of two rooms like we currently have. But it's brand new (a few months old only), it's very well isolated, sound proofed, backyard patio, storage basement, space for Washer & Dryer... everything but the missing-room is better. Although it's only one room, it's a lot bigger then a traditional "one bedroom apartment".

So we're packing... packing... and more packing. I don't have time to do anything in Maya, and I barely play any video games at all (since most of them are packed).

I might post pictures once we're moved in.

In the meantime, I finally got my Phantom Hourglass Stylus.