Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Another Blog Move

First is was from Microsoft Live Spaces to IGN Blogs. Now IGN Blogs to here. IGN had some great features, but lacked the community/popularity aspect. I'm hoping this will be my new Blog Home.

Just a few words to describe myself and my use for a Blog, I'm a Multimedia Designer and a gamer. I like to occasionally post about the games I'm playing and about my personal life, but I prefer to post about work I'm doing and my progress in learning Maya (3D Authoring Application used widely in the movie and video games industry by leading companies such as Pixar, Dreamworks, Insomniac Games, Naughty Dog EA Games, UbiSoft, and more...).

I'm also a a Moderator for the Insomniac Games company forums. Insomniac Games is the company responsible for the highly succesful original Spyro trilogy, the Ratchet & Clank series and the million-selling Resistance: Fall of Man.

If you want to read older entries, just click here.